Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Writing exam

I think that most important for learners are learning a lot of English words. I think that most important thing is basis. If learners can’t understand English words, they can’t communicate with another people. If learner can understand English words’ mean, they can communicate with another people and they may learn a lot of another things.
I learned many English words through this class, so my English vocabulary is grow up. So I must learn more English words.

I’ve faced a lot of challenges. For example, it was essay. I hadn’t written long writing. But in this class, students must write long essay. I could write about my favorite things quickly, but I couldn’t write about learning experience quickly. Learning experience essay is so hard for me. So I wrote about it in particularity. Writing in detail, easy to understand for another people.

My learning style is to investigate. When I read book for books review. I consulted a dictionary for the spelling. So I could learn English words that I hadn’t known forever.

(180 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment